AIM is pleased to announce the 4th Mediterranean Conference on Heat Treatment and Surface Engineering (MCHTSE 2024) and the 5th International Conference on Thermal Process Modeling and Simulation (TPMS-5).
The two IFHTSE Conferences will be held together in Lecce – Italy on 17-19 April 2024.
The two conferences aim at providing a forum within which engineers, scientists, researchers and production managers can review and discuss fundamentals, new challenges, recent progress and emerging topics in the fields of advanced heat treatment and surface engineering technology.
TPMS-5 aims at covering all aspects of modeling and simulation of thermal process:
- MODELLING AND SIMULATION OF THERMAL PROCESSES AND SURFACE ENGINEERING
- PHASE TRANSFORMATION & ALLOY DESIGN
- HEAT TREATMENT
- DEFORMATION & RECRYSTALLIZATION
- RESIDUAL STRESS & DISTORTION
- MELTING & CASTING
- WELDING & COATING
- ADDITIVE MANUFACTURING
- ARTIFICIAL INTELLIGENCE, PROCESS CONTROL AND RELIABILITY IN THERMAL PROCESSING AND SURFACE ENGINEERING
- ADVANCED METHODS AND TOOLS FOR COMPUTER INTEGRATED PROCESSING OF MATERIALS
Organising secretariat: email@example.com; firstname.lastname@example.org